- After a performance has started, admission is unfortunately no longer possible.
- Please turn your mobile phone off or switch to airplane mode during the performance.
- Filming, photography or sound recordings are not allowed.
- Purchased tickets cannot be returned; only exchanged for another performance during the current festival.
- The Delft Fringe Festival cannot be held responsible for loss, theft or damage to property and/or tickets.
- We have done our utmost to make the programme as up-to-date and correct as possible. In the unlikely event that we need to make a change, we will announce it at the box office and on www.delftfringefestival.nl.
- During the festival, photographers walk around taking pictures of the event, venues, activities and visitors. These photos will be used for promotional purposes via website, social media, press releases and for reporting afterwards. You can always indicate to them whether you/your children want to be in the picture or not. Afterwards, you can explicitly object with reasons via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: May 2023